KCDANCEHQ teaches adults and children of all ages a fusion of dance genres that are cutting-edge, contemporary and unique, offering expert tuition in Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Contemporary, Lyrical, Stength and Conditioning, GLEE, Drama and Cheerleading as well as offering new and exciting adult classes in Jazz and Tap.
Why choose KCDANCEHQ?
- Highly qualified, experienced and motivated teaching staff
- Creative, innovative, inspiring curriculum for all levels, ages and classes
- A strong, professionally managed studio and administration
- We practice safe and effective teaching methods ensuring that whilst our students have a great time, they are also developing a wide range of technical, cognitive & motor skills including improvements in rhythm, coordination, flexibility, fitness, social skills and performance techniques.
- We cater for those both wanting to take dance casually or on a more serious level
- We strive to build each individual students character and self esteem, teaching them in a positive, nurturing and supportive environment
- KCDANCEHQ has been in operation for 20 years. We have developed a unique balance offering a professional product without being too overwhelming. We believe this is the key to our longevity and success.