KCDANCEHQ teaches adults and children of all ages a fusion of dance genres that are cutting-edge, contemporary and unique, offering expert tuition in Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Contemporary, Stretch and Flexibility, Drama and Cheerleading as well as many adult fitness classes including 'ZUMBA®', KONGA, Barre Attack, Pilates and Tap.
Why choose KCDANCEHQ?
- Highly qualified, experienced and motivated teaching staff
- Creative, innovative, inspiring curriculum for all levels, ages and classes
- A strong, professionally managed studio and administration
- We practice safe and effective teaching methods ensuring that whilst our students have a great time, they are also developing a wide range of technical, cognitive & motor skills including improvements in rhythm, coordination, flexibility, fitness, social skills and performance techniques.
- We cater for those both wanting to take dance casually or on a more serious level
- We strive to build each individual students character and self esteem, teaching them in a positive, nurturing and supportive environment
- KCDANCEHQ has been in operation for 20 years. We have developed a unique balance offering a professional product without being too overwhelming. We believe this is the key to our longevity and success.